Soulburn TextureAssetPack Free
An Asset pack
is a collection of models, materials, lights, brushes, textures, etc
for use in a piece of cg software. This Asset Pack can be used
in 2 ways.
Download, Required Files and
- Create an Asset Directory somewhere on
- Give it 5 subdirectories: Environments,
Materials, Textures, TexMaps, Models
- Place the contents of the Asset Pack into Textures.
- Open 3dsmax and make
an icon for the
Soulburnscript soulburnAssetLoader (SAL)
- Click the icon, the SAL interface will
load with no assets visible
- Go into the options area of the script
and replace the 5
directory names with the 5 directories on your hard drive
- Hit "SaveDef" to save these directories
- You should
now see icons for all
of the assets in those directories
visit the How
Use The soulburnAssetLoader (SAL) video tutorial for more info on
how to setup, use, and create your own
compatible assets for SAL.
- In SAL, click any texture button and
that texture will appear in your material editor to be added to any
material you'd like.
Usage For non SAL
- Go to your Asset Directory.
- Go to the Textures subdirectory.
- Delete the directory for your asset pack.
- Now the assets won't show up in SAL.
- Load any of these bitmaps into the material editor using
a bitmap map.
can be used for any project you wish, commercial, non-commercial, etc.
A mention that you used assets from Soulburn Studios is appreciated.
You cannot take the contents of the pack and redistribute or resell
them in whole or in part, either for free or for pay. Soulburn Studios
can't be held responsible for any problems that arise
from the use of these asset packs. I will try and fix bugs if any come
up in these files, so feel free to contact me if you have a suggestion
or problem, but I have limited free time and so can only promise to do
my best. Thanks.