New Bitmap Tiling Options:
The two current Tiling Options in the bitmap map (Tile & Mirror)
are somewhat limiting. I'd like to see these checkboxes replaced with
two dropdown lists that offers the following options...
2) Repeat Last Edge Pixel (tiles once and then holds the edge pixel
color from the bitmap for infinity)
3) Wrap Around (what the current Tile option does)
4) Wrap Mirror (what the current Mirror option does)
5) Wrap Random Mirror (Mirrors, but chooses randomly if
it should mirror or not)
6) Wrap Random Rotation (every tile is randomly rotated)
7) Wrap Random 90 Degree Rotation (every tile is randomly rotated, but
either 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees)
These would be REALLY useful for breaking up repetition
of bitmaps being applied to things like large ground planes.
Multiple Image Tiling
This would allow you to tile, but with multiple bitmaps.
So you'd choose the "Multiple" button...
And multiselect several bitmaps at the same time...
Now when it tiles the bitmap, it randomly chooses a bitmap from the
multiple bitmaps you just chose. This would be the ultimate method for
breaking up repeating tile patterns on large ground planes, or creating
If you agree with this wish, please show your support by
going to the official Vray Wishlist and VOTE.
This site is ©2015 by Neil
Blevins, All rights are reserved.
Back to NeilBlevins.com